- Face to face classes that give you the opportunity to interact with faculty and other students. We are not an ONLINE program.
- Structured class times to help you manage your busy schedule and stay on track with your studies.
- No upfront costs if you work for one of our regional healthcare partners and have tuition reimbursement benefits available.
- Tuition rates discounted from on-campus costs with no additional fees. (Contact program staff for current tuition rates.)
- Preparation for continuing your education at the graduate level.