12 Months Can Change your life AND The lives of People Who need Quality Healthcare.
What does it take to become the Nurse Practitioner the world needs?
For you, maybe all it will take is commitment, dedication, and first-class training. Apply to the Henry J. Austin Nurse Practitioner Residency Program, now serving Gloucester, Cumberland and Cape May Counties, and train at nearby CompleteCare Health Network. TCNJ is a partner in this program.
As a Nurse Practitioner Resident, you will:
• Help provide much-needed primary care to vulnerable and under-served people in cities, rural areas, and migrant health worker communities.
• Work with a primary care provider.
• Learn about behavioral health, women’s health, clinical pharmacy, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), HIV/hepatitis management, community population health, pediatrics, chiropractic pain management, infectious disease, mobile health unit and more.
• Deliver trauma-informed care in a team environment.
• Work in mentored sessions at a community health center.
• After one year, you may have an opportunity for continued employment.
• While enrolled in the program, residents receive a modest salary and are highly valued for employment after the internship due to residency experience.
12 months really can change your life and and give you the chance to change lives daily.
TCNJ is a partner in this program.
Apply today! Website Coming Soon!
Email: APNResidency@henryjaustin.org or call 609.278.5915
Henry J. Austin Health Center
Henry J. Austin Nurse Practitioner Residency Program