Our Generic 4 Year BSN program admits post-high school students and transfer students (students with some college credits or with degrees in other disciplines).
- State-of-the-art professional instruction emphasizes that nursing is centered on caring for people.
- Professional nursing courses taught by highly qualified faculty who are experienced and proficient in scientific foundations and clinical applications of nursing principles.
- Curriculum is four academic years and includes liberal learning courses, courses in the natural and behavioral sciences, nursing science, practice courses and reflects emphasis in clinical nursing practice courses that begin in the sophomore year and become increasingly complex.
- Opportunities to gain comprehensive clinical experience are available because of excellent relationships with area hospitals, mental health clinics, home health care agencies, schools, and senior citizen centers.
- TCNJ’s nursing graduates are broadly prepared as advanced beginner practitioners of professional nursing practice and are qualified to take the National Council Licensing Examination (NCLEX-RN) to become licensed Registered Professional Nurses