Welcome to the Student Resource Center (SRC). The SRC was designed to assist you in locating necessary resources as well as providing important school and department wide communication in one central place. Stay up-to-date by using your SRC daily.
Welcome back to campus as you embark on a year of new beginnings!
For incoming freshman, you probably found the first few weeks of the semester a time of adjustment, but with the help of all of us – your faculty in the classrooms, your advisors, and your fellow upperclassman, you will hopefully find support to help you adjust to this new and exciting colligate learning environment. To returning undergraduate students, you are about meet new challenges as you take the next steps toward a career in nursing. During the course of the 2017-2018 academic year, I wish you all the best with your academic pursuits. I also urge you to get involved and participate in the Student Nurses Association, Delta Nu Chapter Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nurses activities, community engaged learning volunteer and study abroad opportunities, clubs and other department, school and campus wide happenings that will enrich your student experience. Finally, I would like to recognize our RN to BSN and Graduate student population. Your dedication to advancing your education and professional role is applauded.
Please feel free to stop by the first floor of Trenton Hall, Room 113, as my office has recently moved, with any questions or concerns or to just say hello. Remember to check the Student Calendar for daily for department wide information.
Dr. Sharon Byrne
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors – Reminder – E-Clinical Portfolios due July 31, 2017 – for more information click here
- September 4, 2017 – Monday – Labor Day – College Closed.
- September 5, 2017 – Tuesday – Classes resume and follow Monday schedule.
- October 9-10, 2017 – Monday – Tuesday – Fall Semester Break.
- November 7, 2017 – Novo Nordisk Lecture Series – email sent with further details – click here for flyer.
- November 15, 2017 – White Coat Ceremony – Mayo Concert Hall.
- December 22, 2017 – Start of Winter break – Happy Holidays!
- Add/Change Class
- Advising Center
- BSN Program Planner
- Degree Programs
- E-Clinical Portfolio
- Faculty Directory
- Forms Center
- Graduate Program
- Internal Transfer Process
- Policies – Academic
- Nursing Uniform Requirements
- RN – BSN Program Planner
- Travel System
- Nursing Website