Students enrolling in the Bridge Program must take up to 4 undergraduate course units prior to matriculating into the MSN program.
Students must take one of the following two courses:
- NUR210 Professional Role I (Learner) or
- NUR310 Professional Role II (Clinician)
- NUR440 Community Health: Science*
- NUR444 Community Health: Practice*
* Students who have significant community health expertise and experience may apply for a waiver of up to 8 credits of community health (NUR 440 and/or NUR 444). Waiver is based on a portfolio review by the Department of Nursing Faculty.
Upon completion of required bridge courses, students may begin taking graduate courses in the Adult/Gerontological Primary Care NP, Family NP, Neonatal NP or the Clinical Nurse Leader MSN program.