- A brief orientation to the TCNJ-SIM will be presented to students during Nursing 230.
- A copy of the Simulation Lab Policies and Procedures will be available online.
- The confidentiality statement will be signed in Nursing 230 and kept on file—this will include the videotaping of the scenarios and debriefing sessions.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for simulation and scheduled skill classes. If a student is late or absent without notification to the faculty member, the make-up or penalty will be determined by the faculty member. Notification of absence or lateness is a major part of professional accountability and should be directed to the faculty in charge of the lab event or simulation.
- “What happens in the lab stays in the lab”
- Notify the sim staff if you have a Latex allergy and fill out the appropriate form
- Notify the sim staff or your faculty member if you have had a needle stick injury in the lab and please fill out the proper paperwork Appendix pp. 25-26